Singleton Arts + Cultural Centre is located in Singleton’s Townhead Park precinct, with the Singleton Visitor Information Centre, ParkView Café and a great kids’ playground, complete with bike track.
This convenient location for arts, culture, recreation and leisure is just off the Hunter Expressway and New England Highway and is a must-stop hub for visitors and the Singleton community.
Situated in the beautiful Hunter Region, Singleton is an approximate one-hour drive from Newcastle and can also be visited by train.
- General admission to the Singleton Arts + Cultural Centre is free to the public
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while viewing artwork or participating in workshops
- Photography (no flash) is permitted for personal use, unless otherwise stated
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibition spaces
- Visitors are advised not to touch the artwork and to comply with any safety notices
Travelling by Car
The trip to Singleton by car takes approximately 1 hr 5 min (76.2 km) from Newcastle via the Hunter Expressway M15. From Sydney, Singleton is a 2 hr 23 min (201.0 km) drive via the scenic M1 Pacific Motorway.
Free public parking is available in the Townhead park precinct, where the Singleton Arts + Cultural Centre is situated.
Travelling by Train
A direct train service runs daily between Newcastle Interchange and Singleton Station. The journey generally takes approximately 1h 4m and Singleton Arts + Cultural Centre is a 22-minute walk from the station, via Barton Avenue. Current train timetable information can be found through the Transport for NSW website.